Thursday, March 6, 2008

Obsession Du Jour - Target

I love it when Target scores with their designer lines. There is something about cheap fashion finds that make me giddy. Not that I don't appreciate a quality purchase - but who doesn't love $25 shoes?



Target's designer du jour is jour Jovovich-Hawk (As in Actress Milla Jovovich..) I'm loving how feminine their stuff is. This cute wrap dress would be so perfect once the weather gets warmer, plus the wrap makes it casual enough to double as a swim suit cover up around a nice hotel pool. (I'm currently doing a lot of travel fantasizing...) I love this floaty ballet tank too. And really, if I'm dreaming of vacationing poolside, I might need to pick up their super cute polka dot bikini...

As a side note. Run, don't walk to pick up these Isaac Mizrahi galdiator sandals For $25 - they're FABULOUS.

(Image courtesy of Target Corp.)

No comments: