Friday, March 21, 2008

Obsession Du Jour: Camera Bags

I'll be the first to admit - I'm a bag lady. I love me some hand bags. (Right now, I'm actually coveting these satchels by Marc Jacobs and Cole Haan.) Seriously, I just don't think I girl can have enough. But lately, I've really become obsessed with finding the perfect camera bag.

Let me back up. Two years ago I indulged myself and picked up a cute little Digital SLR as a birthday gift for myself. (The best kind of gift, right?) I picked up an average grey Lowepro Bag to carry my camera, 2 lenses (my favorite and my second favorite ), and I've been try to find something cuter - and more feminine ever since. It's NOT an easy task.


(Image courtesy of shootsac.com)

Jessica Claire sells the fabulous Shootsac - and this bag quickly topped my list of must haves. But, it's not really a camera bag. It's more like a lens holder for pro photographers and I'm FAR from pro. I needed something that would not only be cute and fabulous, but would also close.

(Image courtesy of Tracyjoy.com)

Everyone, meet Kristine. I stumbled upon Tracy Joy's Etsy Site last year in my frantic Pre-Paris bag search and am just now getting a chance to pick one up. I can't wait to get it in my hot little hands. And at less than half the price of the shootsac, I feel like I got a deal.


(Image courtesy of Tracyjoy.com)

Look at all she holds!

2 comments:

Tracy Joy said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I hope you LOVE your new bag :)
~Tracy

Siqi said...

awesome find Meg!